Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Introduction

I read my best friend's blog today and was stunned. She is so amazingly creative that it's almost unfair. There was a time when I was so free with an infinite wingspan and an constantly whirring creative mind. When I started EveryRose, my freelance creative services team, I was warned about getting burned out. Has this one time star really burned out? I find it so hard to create for myself now. That is hopefully a problem this blog will cure.

My name is Courtney Rose. I have been called most frequently an angel who cannot find her halo. I am confused, but fighting onward to get to a place where I can call myself happy. I'm just a struggling artist with a torrid lust for the city of angels, but my story is my own. My tales are seemingly unbelievable, but they are my life. I hate to talk about myself in such a straightforward, autobiographical way, so that is all you will get in the form of a standard introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment