Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sugar

Something is wrong when you're about to throw your life away and no one cares. Everyone says to do what makes me happy. Nothing makes me happy. If I held a gun to my head this second the people I love most would just smile and tell me, "It's not my decision, it is yours. Do whatever you want."

People who break need love. People who break just want someone to care. I'm about ready to kill every bit of me I had left. I'm about ready to step in a whole new direction that will change everything. Nothing will ever be the same. No one will tell me no. I wish anyone gave a damn enough to stop me.

When it rains, it pours. Someone out there is enjoying giving me everything just to take it away. I lost everything in exchange for love. Now I'm losing every bit of love I had. Have you ever had a day when you just wanted to sleep and never wake up?

What can I say? I'm only happy when it rains. I'm eating up this depression like there's no tomorrow. I'm sure there will be a tomorrow though because my wishes are never granted. Excuse me while I go tear myself up more than you already have. We aren't even a week in to the new year and I'm already more miserable than ever. I was so happy and ready to turn over a new leaf. I was so thankful and grateful and I felt lucky. I guess the point was just to lose it all as quickly as I'd gained it.

No comments:

Post a Comment