Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 19

I don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything. That's probably on account of the crummy way my day started. Who texts you to let invite you somewhere awesome and then says, "Awww but it's too late now, bye!" Plus, I'm about to make the biggest change of my life, but everyone is squeezing me to use me till the last drop. My life is on hold to cater to the frivolous desires of other people.

I'm not completely debilitated like I usually would be...I just don't feel up to anything. I have tons of homework for a teacher who can't make up her mind, which I have to print despite my printer breaking and the old hand-me-down-from-my-grandpa replacement being broken too and exploding ink everywhere. I have a client I'm doing favors for and lowered my rates to help out (client runs a charity site), but she's still on me about everything even though I warned her she will be taken care of between rush order and paying clients, and she agreed to that. I have a client from years ago calling me incessantly and never leaving a message. Then, I have the relatives who don't understand the difference between a graphic designer and a minimum wage event coordinator's pee-on assistant.

Mikey's trying to get me to see a movie and go out to dinner. He thinks it will make me feel better because I've had nonstop annoyances all month. I have a very short fuse right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment